Adding IV comments to an assignment

Adding IV comments to an assignment

by Matthew Cox -
Number of replies: 3

I have had a request to allow an internal verifier (IV) to add comments to the feedback on assignments. The rules would be:

• Random assignments will be picked to be internally verified
  • Students aren't allowed to see the IV comments, only the teacher

Has anyone got any ideas or experience of how to do this?

Thanks in advance

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Matthew Cox

Re: Adding IV comments to an assignment

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Moodle does not currently have support for that feature. I think it would be popular, but would require custom development with development time measured in a small number of tens of days.
In reply to Matthew Cox

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
I would not want to add IV comments to the feedback of my students assignments where I would have to go look at each one separately. That's too many extra clicks for an already overworked teacher. I think that you would need all the combined "entries" into one document which could then be easily done say, in a word processor, and then sent via email to the teacher.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to AL Rachels

by Marcus Green -
"I would not want to add IV comments to the feedback of my students assignments"
I don't think anyone has ever wanted to add IV comments smile