status set - choose more than one option

status set - choose more than one option

by Ruth Bor -
Number of replies: 4
hello!
Is there a way to be able to choose more than one option of the status set.

For istance, if someone is present all session but in the middle he went for 30 minutes, in my courses i have to be able to mark this. so i built a new status set where i have more options:
Present
Absent
Postponed entry
Anticipated exit
Intermediate absence

For the case above i will have to choose present and also intermediate absence (with its note about the time of absence).

Thanks all in advance.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ruth Bor

Re: status set - choose more than one option

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Why do you have to choose present as well?  Intermediate absence in its description shows the student was present for a while and you can set the grade appropriately.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Ruth Bor -
Hi. Thanks Emma. The thing is that i need to have the possibility to say that he was present or absent and at the same time insert the "sub-status" for late entry, intemediate absense or other... these elements are not graded in our course and the possibility to access the final exam depends on those sub status. Is there any way to make sub status (that are not notes) or choose more than one option?
Thanks!
In reply to Ruth Bor

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
No, there is not. You could ask the developers but there is probably not a high need for that as the status already tells you they were present. Also, I may be wrong but I don't believe that there is a restriction based on Attendace code...only on grade.
In reply to Emma Richardson

by Ruth Bor -
Ok. thanks Emma. I will check it.