moodle-tool_objectfs - Objects are not removed from local even when enabled "Delete local objects"

moodle-tool_objectfs - Objects are not removed from local even when enabled "Delete local objects"

by Prabhakaran T -
Number of replies: 2

In my case I am using Amazon s3 as external object and files are synced after running cron job. Now it is bit confusing whether files are from local or external object. I have enabled Delete local objects but still the size before sync and after sync are same.

Attached my object report and also the settings.

Attachment 141685610-c3614a1e-6ae8-4502-88f2-143a13848032.png
Attachment Settings.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Prabhakaran T

Re: moodle-tool_objectfs - Objects are not removed from local even when enabled "Delete local objects"

by Alistair Spark -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Are the associated tasks running?

Is there any errors in the task logs for them?
In reply to Alistair Spark

Re: moodle-tool_objectfs - Objects are not removed from local even when enabled "Delete local objects"

by Rod Spears -
Hello Prabhakaran. We are considering this plugin at our university so we would like to know how this issue was solved.

We were also wondering if files are served to moodle from the S3 bucket after they have been migrated there using the plugin.