add a table in html to a list in formulas question

add a table in html to a list in formulas question

by Mohamed HILMI -
Number of replies: 5

Hello Dominique

If it's possible to show me how place or display a table (quadriage) which will depend on the number of elements contained in the two lists of this exercise:

https://moodleformulas.org/course/view.php?id=78&section=13

and thank you

Bonjour Dominique

Si c'est possible de me montrer commenter placer ou afficher un tableau( quadriage) qui dépend du nombre d'éléments contenu dans les deux listes de cet exercice :

https://moodleformulas.org/course/view.php?id=78&section=13

Et merci

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mohamed HILMI

Re: add a table in html to a list in formulas question

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Mohamed,

I'm not sure I understand your question.

Given two lists A = [a1,a2,a3,a4,...] and B = [b1,b2,b3,b4,...], where A and B are of variable length, a table of C values based on A and B could be as follows:

b1 b2 b3 b4 ...
a1 c11 c12 c13 c14 ...
a2 c21 c22 c23 c24 ...
a3 c31 c32 c33 c34 ...
a4 c41 c42 c43 c44 ...
... ... ... ... ... ...

Is this what you want to do?

In reply to Dominique Bauer

by Mohamed HILMI -
Bonjour Dominique
Avec des images c'est mieux je pense,
Votre exercice "Least squares regression line" génére un tableau de valeurs aléatoire et de longueur aléatoire n = {4:9};comme:
image avant traitement
avant

et je souhaite placer ces valeur dans un tableau comme: (voir image apres modification par illustrator)

Apres
mon objectif:  générer des tableaux  de deux lignes avec un nombre de colonnes variable (les statistiques à 2 variables "problème d'ajustement polynomiale et logarithmiques)  plusieur possibilités sont envisageables.

In reply to Mohamed HILMI

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

For the benefit of the readers, here is the English translation of your post:

Hello Dominique

With pictures it's better I think.

Your question "Least squares regression line" generates an array of random values with random length n = {4:9} as shown below:

I would like to place these values in a table as shown in the image below which was modified using Illustrator:

My goal is to generate two row tables with varying number of columns. Several applications are possible with 2-variable statistics, for example polynomial and logarithmic fit problems.

by Dominique Bauer -

Bonjour Mohamed,

You can easily create tables with varying number of columns in much the same way they are lined up one after the other.

You will find the XML file of the question below and here ↗ where you can try the question.

by Mohamed HILMI -
Bonjour Dominique
Thanks for the translation and for the example too,
Placing html tags with javascript is my weak point, but I'm progressing little by little.