Changes to course links in the Nav Drawer?

Changes to course links in the Nav Drawer?

by David Meesters -
Number of replies: 1

Hello. We are on Moodlecloud running Moodle 3.11.1. I believe the Boost theme is active on our site.

I've noticed a change in the way the navigation drawer behaves. I can't say for certain if it started with our site upgrade, but it seem likely.

Before the change, the bottom links on the nav drawer would allow us to directly jump to another course on the site. The menu included the course short names for the most frequently accessed courses, enabling a quick switch with one click of the mouse. Now those links are gone, and even the "My Courses" menu item is no longer actually a hyperlink. It can't be clicked. It just sits there taking up space.

So now to switch to another course we have to go to Dashboard and then drop into the new course instead of moving directly there.

My question is:  was this an intentional change, or is something wrong with our site?

Thanks in advance!

Attachment Screenshot (144)_LI.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to David Meesters

Re: Changes to course links in the Nav Drawer?

by Kelly Howell -
Hi David,
There hasn't been any intentional changes to the Moodle Nav Drawer layout. If this is still an issue for your site, can you please submit a ticket from your Portal.
You can learn how to do this here.
Thanks
Kelly