Can custom certificates be set up to issue each time an activity/course is completed

Can custom certificates be set up to issue each time an activity/course is completed

by Michelle Doherty -
Number of replies: 0

My question is exactly the same as Jesse's question in a post from 2010.

https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=151000

I have been searching for quite a while and have not found a way to allow certificates to re-issue.  The work arounds that were suggested in the original post (from 2010) are not workable for me (I'm in the same situation as Jesse).

I basically need the certificate to issue whenever the conditions are met by a student.  This would mean that if a student completed a course multiple times they would have multiple certificates showing under 'my certificates' for that course (with correct completion dates, etc.)

Alternatively, if it's possible to adjust settings so the certificate relates to the most recent completion of the course, that would also work (not great but it would be better than only the initial completion of the course showing).

The students have access to a number of courses.  The courses are all related to practical workplace situations and if the students make a mistake at work they may be required to retake a course.  

I should also add that I'm a MoodleCloud user so I can't use plugins, etc.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Michelle

Average of ratings: Useful (1)