Rubric with multi evaluators

Re: Rubric with multi evaluators

by Marcus Green -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
I was recently asked this, or a similar question. The desire was for multiple teachers to mark according to a rubric (advanced grading method) and for each marking to be separate. This is currently not possible and there is no 3rd party plugin that will do it. I have developed several advanced grading methods and I believe to do that would be quite complex.

However it would be possible to allow multiple markers to add comments to an assignment and suggested mark and for a final or moderator marker to adjust the final grade to reflect the input by others.

I worked on an advanced grading method that had a feedback area and checkbox for a moderator who could adjust the final grade. I suspect a moderation feature would be quite popular.
In reply to Marcus Green

by Salim Al Waili -
Hi Marcus,

Thank you for the reply.

But is it possible to customize the current rubric?

Thanks
Salim
In reply to Salim Al Waili

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
"But is it possible to customize the current rubric?"
It would be possible to develop a new grading method that did that, and it would be a great feature to have. However the time for such a development would be measured in weeks rather than days.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Marcus Green

by Richard van Iwaarden -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
You were asked by me, and I have not yet forgotten Marcus. Just very busy but I will be back to you on this! smile
Average of ratings: Useful (1)