Pleasee help

Pleasee help

by Viktorija Poceviciute -
Number of replies: 3

yesterday we had a test on moodle. Before the test started I was looking with my phone lecture material in moodle, 10 minutes before the test, I closed Safari, but I didn't close that tab with the lecture material ,I forgot. in the middle of the test (which I was writing with my  computer) I opened the phone and went to google app/ safari so I could use dictionary (the teacher allowed us to use it), but the point is when I went to google I saw that I left moodle opened with that one file of lecture, I took 3s and quickly cleared that tab. Question is, can my teacher see that I was using that file on a test? Btw sorry for my english, it’s not my first language.sad

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Viktorija Poceviciute

Re: Pleasee help

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Consider asking your teacher. Or you can wait to find out if your teacher contacts you.
In reply to Viktorija Poceviciute

by Eric Hagley -
The short answer is "yes" but I doubt he/she would know how. If he/she went looking, they could find out. Always best not to cheat - even by accident (I know you were not trying to cheat)!
In reply to Eric Hagley

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
I am not sure if your teacher was using any kind of Safe Browser (lock-down browser) mode. I am not a fan of these approaches to securing exams and prefer randomization. Since you didn't cheat, I would suggest simply waiting. If confronted, then defend yourself. You can always use this topic here on Moodle as part of your defense.