Introducing new UXers at Moodle HQ

Introducing new UXers at Moodle HQ

by Sander Bangma -
Number of replies: 1

Hi All,

I'm extremely pleased to be able to introduce two new team members at Moodle HQ. Earlier this month we had Uli and Shasa join the Moodle LMS team as UXers. 🎉

Uli is our new UX lead, and Shasa is a UX designer. Together with Barbara they will be focused on continuing to improve Moodle's user experience.

As the team is wrapping up the work for Moodle 4.0, Uli and Shasa will use this time to learn about Moodle and the community. 

To begin with they will be helping us define a new design for the moodle.org main pages. 

We will shortly also be starting our research for Moodle 4.1 and beyond. Primary areas of focus for the next releases will be improving the UX of Moodle's activities (e.g. assignment, forum, quiz, etc) and other key pages such as grade book. 

As some of you know we've been very lucky to have Rafael from the Moodle Workplace team working with us, and together with Barbara, on the Moodle 4.0 UX projects. (Thank you so much Rafael! 🙏🙏🙏). Over the next couple of months Rafael will slowly transition back to work on Moodle Workplace releases.

For now, please welcome Uli and Shasa to Moodle and I encourage you to sign up to help us with user research as we look to improve moodle.org and start to dive into the activities and other pages of Moodle LMS. You will hear more from Uli and Shasa as we commence this work!

Finally, a big thank you to all here who have participated in the work for Moodle 4.0, it's all coming together! 😃

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Sander Bangma

رد: Introducing new UXers at Moodle HQ

by my muallim -

Thanks for your time and effort

Please we want to develop BBB so that we can write better on it and a more flexible theme