Courses available not listed for Condition: Completion of other courses

Courses available not listed for Condition: Completion of other courses

by Lilian Low -
Number of replies: 4

Thanks in advance for your help.

Not sure why Courses available are not listed for Condition: Completion of other courses, for this particular course under Course Completion. There is no search function.

I am not able to search for course at all unlike for other courses.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lilian Low

Re: Courses available not listed for Condition: Completion of other courses

by Randy Thornton -
Picture of Documentation writers
The search will only show courses that already have course completion enabled. If no other course has that enabled, the Search here will show nothing.

You can verify this by creating a test course, making it visible, and setting up a simple Course completion for it. Then it should show up on the list.
In reply to Randy Thornton

by Lilian Low -
Thanks, Randy for your help.
Course completion have been enabled for all our courses.
For all other courses, I can see the search button for courses for this condition & I can search for courses.
Maybe it's a glitch?
Thanks.
In reply to Lilian Low

by Randy Thornton -
Picture of Documentation writers
I can verify this is working correctly in default 3.11, using Boost. And you say it is working other courses.

From looking at the screenshot, it seems like the Search box is not even loading in the course. This could be due to a number of things: theme or course format or perhaps slowness on the server or a problem with caching such that the page is not fully loading.
In reply to Randy Thornton

by Lilian Low -
Thanks, Randy. As I suspected. There were a few glitches that surfaced as a result of the disabling of the single sign on from our website. Looks like I will have to ask the IT consultants to check it out. Thanks for all your help.