Setting difficulty levels in quiz

Setting difficulty levels in quiz

by Johan Telles -
Number of replies: 3
Hello everyone,

I want to set difficulty levels for my quiz in Moodle. With the tags option, I can add tags to my quiz. However, I would ask you if there is also a plugin that can set the difficulty levels of a quiz.

I would also appreciate a GitHub repository to gain an idea for this task. Since I have basic PHP knowledge, I can try to develop this feature on my own.

Thanks for any assistance and support in advance.

Sincerely yours,
Johan

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Johan Telles

Re: Setting difficulty levels in quiz

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
"I would ask you if there is also a plugin that can set the difficulty levels of a quiz."
Currently there is not a plugin to do that.
In reply to Marcus Green

by Johan Telles -
Thank you for your response. Since I am new in moodle environment, I was unsure if I searched it in moodle plugin repository correctly. Therefore, I wanted to ask also in the forum. I hope I didn't cause any misunderstanding.
In reply to Johan Telles

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
It was a good question asked in the right place. I have just remembered that with the upcoming Moodle 4,.0 (Due around December) there may be some scope for managing difficulty, certainly on a per-question basis. The early code for that is just becoming available, and I intend to explore it.