formula question - answer box in TeX

formula question - answer box in TeX

by alberto rodriguez -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,

I´m trying to import the Mr.  Dominique Bauer´s question: 

https://moodleformulas.org/course/view.php?id=78&section=14

But it doesn´t work in my course. The equation is written correctly and the answer box appears in its place. But when I answer it doesn´t get my response. When I placed the answer box out of the TeX expression the question works well.

I attach a picture about what is happening

As I´m not the site administrator, I don´t know the settings of the site (moodle 3.9)

Is there any special setting about MathJax filter in order to fix my problem?

Thanks in advance.

alberto rodriguez

Attachment pantallazo_misitio.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to alberto rodriguez

Re: formula question - answer box in TeX

by Dominique Bauer -
Documentation writers колдонуучунун сүрөтү Particularly helpful Moodlers колдонуучунун сүрөтү Plugin developers колдонуучунун сүрөтү

Hello Alberto,

Make sure to include both scripts in the question text. Also ckeck your code with the 'Plain text area' editor.

In reply to Dominique Bauer

תשובה ל: Re: formula question - answer box in TeX

by Danit Isaacs -

Hi

I've also imported this question and got some code instead of having the answer box in subscript - why is that? and what should I do to fix it?

In reply to Danit Isaacs

Re: תשובה ל: Re: formula question - answer box in TeX

by Dominique Bauer -
Documentation writers колдонуучунун сүрөтү Particularly helpful Moodlers колдонуучунун сүрөтү Plugin developers колдонуучунун сүрөтү

Hello Danit,

Is your MathJax filter activated (on) and placed towards the top of the list of filters? See https://docs.moodle.org/en/MathJax_filter ↗.

Also use the "Plain text area" editor and make sure it is set in "HTML format", not "Moodle auto-format", "Plain text format" or "Markdown format", as shown just below each text field.

Average of ratings:Useful (1)