Multiple choice question default

Multiple choice question default

N Cal -
Vastausten määrä: 0
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way I can scramble a multiple choice quiz that scrambles answers and/or questions a specific way so that I can easily find or recreate an instance of that quiz?  i.e. Test 1 - Q1, Q2, Q3; Test 2: Q3, Q2, Q1; etc.  I am thinking that I would have to manually build each instance of this, but putting this out there, just in case.

Also, I have been trying to keep my multiple choice answers unshuffled so that I can always have the same quiz: same order of questions and same order of answers.  Along with having the quizzes online, other students will need to answer printed quizzes.  The printed quizzes will be marked via scantron, so I need to know what version of the quiz I have.  

I have gone to the multiple choice settings via Site Administration> Plugins> Question types> Manage question types> Editing a Multiple Choice and unchecked the Shuffle Choices, but every time I upload an Aiken format question set each question still has the Shuffle the Choices box checked off, and I have to go into each question and uncheck the box. 

I have the 3.11.1 version installed. 

Any suggestions are appreciated. 

Thanks!
Arviointien keskiarvo: -