User icons not processing

Re: User icons not processing

by Perry Way -
Number of replies: 0
Hi Paul, thank you very much for the tip. It's been a struggle getting this new server up after our last one crashed and burned. I've been scrambling around without the ability to look to see what I did before. So it's been a bit difficult to get everything up and running. As it turns out I hadn't uncommented the gd2 extension in php.ini but have now done that and they are all processing correctly! What a relief!

As for the stock offerings of uploading users, enrollments, pictures in bulk, that may be very useful to some users of Moodle but administrating over Moodle is only part of my responsibility here. I'm also an information systems creative and take care of all the information systems, our School Management System, and spend the bulk of my time in development of that creating new features and such.

I have a long history of ERP integration, and so it makes sense to find programmatic methods to automate these things, which I've done. The nice part is once everything is "tuned" properly, the system pretty much takes care of itself 24/7. My Moodle integration work also builds new courses for each term and automatically enrolls students and instructors and more.

Thanks again for your tip. GD2 extension enabling did the trick!
Average of ratings: Useful (1)