adding chinese fonts in Moodle 3.9.1

adding chinese fonts in Moodle 3.9.1

by Stefania Enea -
Number of replies: 1

Hi everybody! In my school we run a Moodle 3.9.1 with several language courses including chinese and russian.

We'd like to add different fonts (e.g. kai for chinese) from de default ones, but don't know how to do that...

Any help?

Thanks in advance

Stefania Enea

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Stefania Enea

Re: adding chinese fonts in Moodle 3.9.1

by Lukman Zhang -

You can use <p1 style="font-family:'times new roman', 'DFPBiaoKaiW5_ZhuIn';font-size:40px;">旁邊的圖案它的華文是</p>. Put chinese font on the second, so that the other language font still use times new roman and then if chinese character will use chinese font. But, unfortunately we have found that the font wil work if on our computer have installed font like that. On the other way, we can also required student to have zhuyin plugin on chrome. But still we have problem when student open this on chrome android. Chrome can't install plugins. So i used kiwi browser and then install the zhuyin plugin. It's work. This is all i done so much. I have read from other articles that we can add font in moodle folder, but i don't have the rights to copy it. I add p1 on tag so that moodle don't change it to html