How to make Index calculation by calculated MC?

Re: How to make Index calculation by calculated MC?

by AL Rachels -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
It seems to me that now days, universities are much more interested in "maintaining the machine" rather doing what is best for the students. e.g. A large university here in the states, recently terminated a students enrollment because he did not have a Covid 19 vaccination. They completely ignored the fact that his class was online ONLY.rant>
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to AL Rachels

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
"They completely ignored the fact that his class was online ONLY.ran"
Perhaps they thought it was a computer virus?
In reply to Marcus Green

by AL Rachels -
Actually, that was sloppy saving on my part. Forgot to check and make sure that my start and stop rant tags were showing correctly! 🤪
In reply to AL Rachels

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Carl,

Formulas question updates have not been released for Moodle 3.10 and 3.11, but the question has been used with these versions and no issues have been reported to date. However, the update for Moodle 4.0 will undoubtedly be unavoidable.

No major changes are planned, but many more or less significant improvements are desirable. Do not hesitate to make suggestions.

In reply to Dominique Bauer

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

At least that university has taken steps to curb the outbreak. Our university does not impose vaccination on professors or students and now encourages the resumption of face-to-face classes. I spoke to a few students and they assured me they aren't vaccinated. They are in their early twenties and therefore for the most part completely dumb which is normal for their age.

With a death toll of between 5 million confirmed to 19 million estimated, COVID-19 ranks 6th in the recent history of epidemics and pandemics, behind the Black Death in the 14th century with 75-200 million deaths, the Spanish flu (20th century, 17-100 million deaths), the plague of Justinian (6th century, 15-100 million deaths) and even the HIV/AIDS epidemic with over 36 million deaths as of now. Other epidemics or pandemics due to typhus, cocoliztli, influenza, plague, cholera, etc. have also claimed millions of lives throughout history.

Until recently, medicine, pharmacology and science in general were underdeveloped. Hygiene measures hardly existed. People were on their own and all kinds of superstitions were raging. The Catholic Church burned scientists, women were burned for witchcraft, the Earth was flat (unfortunately, it still is for many people), etc.

What marks COVID-19, apart from a high number of deaths, is not access to modern hospital care, vaccines and soon to remedies, but the presence of the Internet which leaves the possibility of thousands of fools spreading nonsense swallowed up by millions of morons.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)