Feedback activity anonymous for a specific role

Feedback activity anonymous for a specific role

by Giel van Kuijk -
Number of replies: 0

Hi, 

We ask feedback on our courses to improve them. We don't do this anonymously so we can contact the user about the feedback and tips they have. 

We also work alot with customers who send a group of employees to our courses. We would like to show these customers how their employees evaluated our course but we would like to do this anonymously. I created a new role for this and restricted it so this role can only see the feedback activity in a course. This role can show the feedback and show the feedback reports. With this setting they can now also see the individual inputs of each student (with the name).

Is there a way to make the feedback activity anonymous for a specific role or the other way around. Make an anonymous feedback activity non-anonymous for admins/specific roles without digging in the databases? It would also work if I could disable the individual response tab for this role so that they can only see the 'analysis' part of the feedback, this report is also anonymous as far as i can tell. 

Thanks!  

Average of ratings: -