I've updated Adaptable for Moodle 3.11 as follows:
Version 220.127.116.11 Moodle 3.11 version 2021051700.00 (Build: 20210517) and above within the 3.11 branch until the next release:
- Fix 'Actions' not available when editing, ref: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=425729#p1714807.
- Remove redundant CSS selector - #33.
- Fix 'Grader report preferences layout broken', ref: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=425016&parent=1715752.
- Remove redundant navbar toggler and tidy the CSS.
- Further CSS tidy and refactor some to SCSS.
- Settings in the CSS can now be pre-processed before passed to the SCSS compiler. Thus enabling further transition to SCSS of the CSS. This will reduce the amount of source 'CSS' and help to spot duplication and mistakes.
- Added extra information in the settings tabs about maturity of the release.
- Fix 'Userdata cache not used' - #247.
Crucially, I've added an extra bit of information above the settings that tells you about what the maturity state of the plugin really means:
With '6', the process identified unspotted issues / syntax problems with the CSS, which I have addressed, however this may mean a slightly different but 'intended' look in places.
If you find this post useful, then please mark it so. Please report any issues with this version ONLY here. Install and check completely on a test server before considering installing on a production server! Seriously, do this! Really do, you won't regret it and will save yourself lots of aggravation.