Moove Theme: Few Courses not appearing normally (move icon missing + style sheet issues)

Moove Theme: Few Courses not appearing normally (move icon missing + style sheet issues)

by Muhammad Abdul Basit -
Number of replies: 0
I guess that the issue I am facing is related to the Moove theme, hence I chose this category of Forums. My Moodle version is 3.11.2+ (Build: 20210820) and Moove theme is 3.11.05. We have recently upgraded to Moodle 3.11.2 from Moodle 3.8.*. The old Moove theme is replaced manually with the new (3.11.05) one. So this issue starts appearing after upgrade and only within few courses. 

There are few courses among many courses on the site where probably style sheet is not working properly. It has resulted in disappearance of few icons and positioning of few other elements on undesired location (slightly more left aligned). You can compare the correct and wrong from the following screenshots. The following one has the issue:
moodle

Where as the most of the other courses are fine and their course page appears as follows:
moodle

If you compare both screenshots you will notice that the 'move' icon for the course topic in the first image has disappeared (instead a black dot is shown). Secondly the positioning of elements is different. Thirdly the background color of topics and activities is different. The second one is the correct one. So it appears to me that there is an issue with the Moove theme. But I am surprise that why most of the courses on the site are behaving normally and only 2-3 courses have this issue. 
I switched to "Boost" theme but this issue is also occurring in the Boost theme with these courses so I am confused if it is related to theme or related to something else.

Can anyone help sorting out this issue.

Average of ratings: -