Downloading Assignments

Downloading Assignments

Mark Burch - ން
Number of replies: 4

I work for CTE and have built a course in Moodle to make it easier for our educators to upload documentation to complete their 5-year evaluation. I have used the "Assignment" feature even though there is nothing to grade. It just allows me to give them clear direction on what to upload and an easy drop box for them to upload their files. Each assignment ranges from 1-7 entries that they must submit to show as evidence for their CTE program. So here is my question...

Is there a way for me to download all assignments by individual teacher (student) into a zip folder at one time without having to individually click on each individual assignment? If I download all entries by assignment, I would then have to sort out all uploads by teacher, which would defeat the purpose of me designing this course.

If there is a way step-by-step instructions would be amazing.

Thank you,

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mark Burch

Re: Downloading Assignments

Emma Richardson - ން
ފޮޓޯ ފޮޓޯ ފޮޓޯ
According to the download all submissions instructions, Moodle will append the student (teacher) name to all the files making it extremely easy to sort...
In reply to Emma Richardson

Re: Downloading Assignments

Mark Burch - ން
Thank you Emma. Can you please advise where I can find these instructions? Will this download "All" assignments at once or just all submissions per assignment? TY