Asynchronous Submit in Quiz

Re: Asynchronous Submit in Quiz

by Marcus Green -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
"It still seems a little cynical to me that the people who most need the offline features of the Moodle app, "

The offline features are available without paying, but with a slight limitation. I have found the App plans description to be a bit opaque.

"that could afford to pay for Moodle, and I find it very disgraceful that it doesn't. Last year, "

In my view they need to be motivated to pay but I am not sure how. Perhaps part of the issue is that a virtual learning environment is sometimes seen as a burden or cost rather than an asset. Research has a cost but universities see the benefit in terms of reputation. It would help if Universities felt contributing to Moodle would enhance their reputation, e.g. 

"The University of Hard Sums based in beautiful Anytown, contributed the new A.I. maths juggler feature to the STACK question type, meaning our students got higher scores on their long division tests than comparable universities. This feature is now freely available to all educators. We are pioneering even more innovative learning features in collaboration with the cutting edge Moodle partner Titus"

Note the subtle advertisement for my employers  Moodle Partner Titus, as using Moodle partners is a significant part of how core Moodle gets funded.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)