Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Undefined custom completion rule

Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Undefined custom completion rule

by Willy Sudiarto Raharjo -
Number of replies: 4

Hi

I'm using latest moodle currently (3.11.3) and some of my courses blocks are now marked with Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Undefined custom completion rule 'completionpass' message. This prevents me to edit the whole block. Is there anything to reset the block on  this spesific course? Thanks

The same error also showed up when i show the course overview block in the Dashboard

Debug info:
Error code: codingerror
Stack trace:
  • line 62 of /completion/classes/activity_custom_completion.php: coding_exception thrown
  • line 116 of /mod/quiz/classes/completion/custom_completion.php: call to core_completion\activity_custom_completion->validate_rule()
  • line 1161 of /lib/completionlib.php: call to mod_quiz\completion\custom_completion->get_state()
  • line 1108 of /lib/completionlib.php: call to completion_info->get_other_cm_completion_data()
  • line 68 of /completion/classes/cm_completion_details.php: call to completion_info->get_data()
  • line 273 of /completion/classes/cm_completion_details.php: call to core_completion\cm_completion_details->__construct()
  • line 947 of /course/renderer.php: call to core_completion\cm_completion_details::get_instance()
  • line 836 of /course/renderer.php: call to core_course_renderer->course_section_cm()
  • line 1051 of /course/renderer.php: call to core_course_renderer->course_section_cm_list_item()
  • line 885 of /course/format/renderer.php: call to core_course_renderer->course_section_cm_list()
  • line 57 of /course/format/topics/format.php: call to format_section_renderer_base->print_multiple_section_page()
  • line 278 of /course/view.php: call to require()

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Willy Sudiarto Raharjo

Re: Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Undefined custom completion rule

by Felix Rios -
I'm having the exact same problem. Isn't there any answer for this?
In reply to Felix Rios

Re: Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Undefined custom completion rule

by Admin BBPK Jakarta -
we have this error too when add quiz, i'm manually fix it with open /course/modedit.php?update=*number*&return=1 and remove completion rule "tick" , maybe will be fixed on next moodle version. 

Trả lời: Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Undefined custom completion rule

by Rad Ley -

Error code: codingerror
Stack trace:
  • line 62 of /completion/classes/activity_custom_completion.php: coding_exception thrown
  • line 116 of /mod/quiz/classes/completion/custom_completion.php: call to coreslope unblocked_completion\activity_custom_completion->validate_rule()
  • line 1161 of /lib/completionlib.php: call to mod_quiz\completion\custom_completion->get_state()
  • line 1108 of /lib/completionlib.php: call to completion_info->get_other_cm_completion_data()
  • line 68 of /completion/classes/cm_completion_details.php: call to completion_info->get_data()
  • line 273 of /completion/classes/cm_completion_details.php: call to core_completion\cm_completion_details->__construct()
  • line 947 of /course/renderer.php: call to core_completion\cm_completion_details::get_instance()
  • line 836 of /course/renderer.php: call to core_course_renderer->course_section_cm()
  • line 1051 of /course/renderer.php: call to core_course_renderer->course_section_cm_list_item()
  • line 885 of /course/format/renderer.php: call to core_course_renderer->course_section_cm_list()
  • line 57 of /course/format/topics/format.php: call to format_section_renderer_base->print_multiple_section_page()
  • line 278 of /course/view.php: call to require()

I have the same problem.

any chance you could help ?

by Andrea Brites -

Hola! Buenos días!

Tenemos el mismo error y la misma versión de Moodle. Alguien encontro alguna solución a la misma?

Gracias!

Saludos!

Andrea