I work for the product development team at YMCA Awards. We would like to be able to offer our training providers digital versions of written worksheets, some of which include questions that require in depth answers (explain, describe, outline etc.).
We would like to be able to:
- Create explain, describe, outline etc. questions (either in Moodle or via an upload)
- Functionality to allow for learners to enter written answers and save their progress through the worksheets and in turn for teaching staff to be able to view and mark this.
- Provide staff the ability (tutors, assessors, EVs, IVs) to share and download the digital worksheet.
- Audio/visual features for the worksheets to aid dyslexic or hard of hearing learners
- Grade reporting on worksheets (much the same way as eLearning allows tutors to view learners progress of the modules)
- Overall grade reporting including eLearning and the digital worksheets, so tutors can see their learners' entire progress across the different modules.
Is there any existing plugin like this for Moodle which we can install? Or a work around to achieve the same result?
Thanks very much, I look forward to hearing from you.