Adaptable: login screen issue

Adaptable: login screen issue

by Nick Varney -
Number of replies: 3

Moodle 3.9.8

Adaptable 3.9.1.2

Site login page: https://moodle.smrt.bristol.sch.uk/login/index.php

Issue: The login area and the introductory text area used to display horizontally, side by side. They are now vertically stacked and look odd.

Is there a setting or a CSS fix for this please?

Login page error

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nick Varney

Re: Adaptable: login screen issue

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Have you upgraded to M3.9 recently? As this actually comes from Boost originally and is now in core, so Adaptable as supplied does not change it from core (i.e. with Boost and Classic themes). If you want to change the structure with reference to the Bootstrap grid system and the syntax of Mustache templates, then take a copy of '/lib/templates/loginform.mustache' and put it in '/theme/adaptable/templates/core/', i.e. '/theme/adaptable/templates/core/loginform.mustache' and edit it there.
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Re: Adaptable: login screen issue

by Nick Varney -
Thank you Gareth. We did actually upgrade to M3.9 yesterday morning! I will take a look at your advice and see what I can do.

On a related note I am wondering if we are carrying too many legacy themes from previous Moodle versions? I would like to tidy this up safely if I can. This is the theme list from our additional plugins summary:

Themes summary