Using moodle indentation and spell checker

Using moodle indentation and spell checker

by Darren Smith -
Number of replies: 3
Is there a reason why some sections are indented (getting started) and others are not (moodle for teaching)? Been wondering that for ages but only just remembered to ask!

Ohhhh. Speaking of things I have noticed for ages - would it be possible for somebody to add the words moodle and Moodle to the server dictionary?

I feel better now smile

Darren
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Darren Smith

Re: Using moodle indentation

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Darren,

Re. non-indented sections, they were just waiting for you to point things out. wink I hope the page looks better now!
In reply to Helen Foster

by Darren Smith -
It looks a lot better thanks Helen big grin. Amazing how something tiny can make a big difference to presentation IMHO. I thought it might be to separate developer stuff and the like.

As we are on a roll why don't we really go for it and put a line break between the welcome and the news forum so the welcome message stands out from the rest? just a thought. thoughtful

Darren
In reply to Darren Smith

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Darren,

Sorry I have to disagree with your suggestion of using a br tag to make the welcome message stand out, however I've added emphasis to the link instead. I hope this is ok - your comments are appreciated. smile