I am unable to enter an admin password on my new install of 3.11.1 (downloaded yesterday)
- The zip file was uploaded to inMotionHosting (shared hosting).
- The online file manager was used to unzip it.
- I named the directory 'Moodle', instead of 'moodle'.
- In config.php, I changed the $CFG->wwwroot from 'http' to 'https' because I started 'Force secure connection' in my webhost. Changing it back to 'http' gives a different page, but still the same problem.
- The Moodle installation proceeded smoothly. The only issue was that I selected the wrong DB when prompted. I corrected this in config.php.
It also does not appear that the images are displaying correctly.