Adaptable theme, the text on a mobile phone is no longer displayed in the middle

Adaptable theme, the text on a mobile phone is no longer displayed in the middle

by Sepp Huber -
Number of replies: 3

With the Adaptable theme, the text from the start page on the mobile phone is no longer displayed in the middle since update 3.8.1.2. What can I do to get the text back in the middle?

Version 2.3.2Version3.8.1

This is OK (2.3.2)                              this is not OK (3.8.1)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sepp Huber

Re: Adaptable theme, the text on a mobile phone is no longer displayed in the middle

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Seems fine to me, but then you appear to be running version 3.10.1.2:

Attachment Screenshot 2021-07-20 162643.png
In reply to Sepp Huber

Re: Adaptable theme, the text on a mobile phone is no longer displayed in the middle

by Sepp Huber -
Yes, it´s right!

I have include Basisverzeichnis httpdocs moodle theme adaptable style -> adaptable.css

/* Images */
img {
vertical-align: middle;
border: 0;
height: auto;
max-width: 100%;
}

After this, the images is no OK!
In reply to Sepp Huber

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
"Basisverzeichnis"?

Why have you used that CSS? I took it out of the theme because it was breaking the images.

Update: I looked again and can see why you think it will solve the problem, but I took that generic CSS out for a reason as it was breaking things.  Therefore as the issue area is a label, then better off adding the 'img-responsive' class to each of the images or having a really specific selector to that area on the frontpage.

Update 2: This is why I took out the CSS -> https://gitlab.com/jezhops/moodle-theme_adaptable/-/issues/220 - because it breaks the drag and drop image question.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)