Moodle community in Afrikaans

Moodle community in Afrikaans

by Victor Correia -
Number of replies: 4

I am interested in starting a Moodle community in Afrikaans. What does this entail?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Victor Correia

Re: Moodle community in Afrikaans

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Victor, nice to hear of your willingness to start a Moodle community in Afrikaans! smile It would entail being willing to facilitate and moderate forum discussions.

Firstly though, a community needs a reasonable number of people in it. Do you know of lots of people who would like to join?

How about starting with a forum on the Translation site in the course Translating Moodle?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)

Insake: Moodle community in Afrikaans

by Victor Correia -
Hi Helen, thanks for your answer.

Yes, I aggree that this is possibly a better starting point. I tried to start a forum in the translation site, but it does not seem that I have permission to do this.

Can you perhaps help me with this?

Regards. Victor.

Re: Insake: Moodle community in Afrikaans

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Victor, I have created a forum Afrikaans on the Translation site, for you to discuss Moodle in Afrikaans. Perhaps you'd like to be the first to post there?

You may wish to subscribe to the forum (via a link in the Administration block) so that you receive notifications of new discussions in the forum.

In reply to Helen Foster

Insake: Re: Insake: Moodle community in Afrikaans

by Victor Correia -
Hi Helen.

Thanks a lot or "Baie dankie" in Afrikaans.

Now for the first post!

Regards. Victor.