Stellar Course Examples

Stellar Course Examples

by Kay Zano -
Number of replies: 1

Hi All, 

I've been searching through the forums for Moodle course examples and it seems there is not much viewable as a guest or they are broken links. 

I'm curious - does anyone know of any particularly standout Moodle course examples? I'm not necessarily looking for anything specific, just overall high quality.

Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated! 

Thank you

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kay Zano

Re: Stellar Course Examples

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Kay, my course is the absolute best course, stellar, exceptional, and all those other things. 😀

Actually, I try my best.  Here is the video that I provide students that explains my course in Moodle.  Maybe it will help you.

Seriously, because Moodle is used in many different educational settings, it is hard to know what you are looking for.  For example, my course is a U.S. Big 10 university graduate level, online and asynchronous MBA course.  Very specific to a specific educational audience.

(Incidentally, my online course is Quality Matters certified, so it has met at least one international online quality audit.)

Perhaps you can ask more questions.

Mount Orange School might be a good demo.
https://qa.moodledemo.net is a Moodle quality site, for experimenting.

If you have an experimental Moodle, you can populate it with different types of experimental examples by going to Admin | Development | Make test course.