Getting a kick out of my Moodle history here...

Getting a kick out of my Moodle history here...

by Perry Way -
Number of replies: 4

Having to reset up my work PC due to Windows updates hosing the boot sector of my development machine I am now reviewing some of the things I had in backup to determine what to clean up and get rid of. I came across this...

Some of you might appreciate this bit of humor. Years ago, when I first set up Moodle for my school I work for, the faculty department heads didn't know all the features and wanted a quick easy way to create quizzes, so I told them about the Aiken format. Then I prepared this example for them. I didn't get any laughs, giggles or hoots then but maybe I'll get a few here:

This is a sample question file in the Aiken format. What format is this file in?
A. Bacon format
B. Aiken format
C. Yoda format
D. Yahoo format
ANSWER: B

What does 2 + 2 equal?
A. 4
B. 5
C. Anything you want it to
ANSWER: A

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?
A. 1 Wise old owl
B. 1
C. 2
D. Unable to determine
ANSWER: D

Who was the first President of the Continental Congress
A. George Washington
B. Abraham Lincoln
C. Alexander Hamilton
D. John Hanson
ANSWER: D

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Perry Way

Re: Getting a kick out of my Moodle history here...

by Randy Thornton -
Picture of Documentation writers
Not only that, if you import it into 3.11, they still work fine smile
In reply to Perry Way

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
I'm somewhat intrigued as to what a "Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop" is big grin big grin
In reply to Howard Miller

by Perry Way -

Heheh, I thought some people might not infer the humor in that question. So I dug up this old commercial (from my youth) which will explain everything: