Re: Log into University and School at the same time

by Dani Palou -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi Anton,

the app is designed so you can only have 1 "active" site, but you can have several sites stored. You should still receive notifications from sites that aren't the active one, the app doesn't filter them, and clicking a notification from a site that isn't the active one should automatically open that site (you might need to enter your password though). This seems to work fine for us, for example if right now I'm using site A (but I have site B stored too) and someone send me a private message in site B I still see the notification.

By default the app lets you change site without having to type the password, but site admins can change that behaviour to force entering the password. If you always need to enter the password when you want to enter your company or university sites then it means that the site admins of those sites have configured the site to behave like this. In this case, the option to leave the site says "Log out" instead of just "Change site". Since this is something configured by the admin there's nothing we can do to fix it.

We'll check if we find any issue with the native "save password" function, in Android it seems to work fine but we've found some issues in the past with iOS, specially when using Shadow DOM.

Cheers,
Dani