How to show all potential group members without showing the message Too many users to show ... Please use search?

How to show all potential group members without showing the message Too many users to show ... Please use search?

by Luis Eduardo Silva Isturiz -
Number of replies: 2

Greetings,

I require that all potential group members be listed even if there are many and no message is shown to me Too many users to be displayed ... Please use the search.

Sincerely,
Luis

Moodle 3.7.2 (Build: 20190909)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Luis Eduardo Silva Isturiz

Re: How to show all potential group members without showing the message Too many users to show ... Please use search?

by Leon Stringer -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

You can't turn this off but you can increase it by changing Maximum users per page. If you make this value very large (for example 10,000+) then you may need to increase PHP's memory_limit to avoid errors.

Moodle 3.7.2 is over a year behind on updates, your site is missing bug fixes including 18 security fixes. You should update to Moodle 3.7.9.

Support for Moodle 3.7 ended in November 2020, you should plan to upgrade to a supported version.

Average of ratings: Useful (3)
In reply to Leon Stringer

Re: How to show all potential group members without showing the message Too many users to show ... Please use search?

by Luis Eduardo Silva Isturiz -
Greetings,

Very grateful for your correct and prompt response, I will take into account your recommendations regarding the update you recommend.

Sincerely,
Luis.