Can not backup, import or duplicate - dll execute error

Can not backup, import or duplicate - dll execute error

by Senén García Ruiz -
Number of replies: 1

Hello, Im running a moodle 3.10 on azure and when I try to backup a course, import an activity or even duplicate a text tag from a course, I get this ddl execute error message. As it has not to do with an installation process I followed the SQL permission to create temporary tables hint.

The server guy, tells me that this permission has been granted, however the problem remains the same. I have read various threads about this problem and checked that the DB collation is utf8mb4, doublechecked the DB privileges and there are another ones where the solution goes through changes in the core, but I do not have access to the code. In other threads I have read about rising the php and SQL memory/timeout vars, but, as it happens even when duplicating a text tag, I do not think it has to do with it.

Does anybody see anything that I am missing? 

Here is the debug information.

Debug info: 

Unknown table 'dedalow_moodle.mdl_backup_ids_temp'

DROP TABLE mdl_backup_ids_temp

Error code: ddlexecuteerror

Trazado de la pila (stack):

line 492 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: ddl_change_structure_exception thrown

line 1098 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()

line 77 of /lib/ddl/database_manager.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->change_database_structure()

line 332 of /lib/ddl/database_manager.php: call to database_manager->execute_sql_arr()

line 171 of /backup/util/dbops/backup_controller_dbops.class.php: call to database_manager->drop_table()

line 40 of /backup/moodle2/backup_stepslib.php: call to backup_controller_dbops::drop_backup_ids_temp_table()

line 34 of /backup/util/plan/backup_execution_step.class.php: call to create_and_clean_temp_stuff->define_execution()

line 181 of /backup/util/plan/base_task.class.php: call to backup_execution_step->execute()

line 178 of /backup/util/plan/base_plan.class.php: call to base_task->execute()

line 145 of /backup/util/plan/backup_plan.class.php: call to base_plan->execute()

line 410 of /backup/controller/backup_controller.class.php: call to backup_plan->execute()

line 136 of /backup/util/ui/backup_ui.class.php: call to backup_controller->execute_plan()

line 175 of /backup/backup.php: call to backup_ui->execute()

Could anybody help me to overcome this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Senén García Ruiz

Re: Can not backup, import or duplicate - dll execute error

by Senén García Ruiz -
The same error is thrown as I try to delete a course, in the case it helps.

We have MySQL DB, but I can see in a screen capture that the config says $CFG->dbtype ="mariadb", ¿should it be "mysqli"? ¿can it have anything to do with it?