[3.9] Can other teachers see who graded the student?

[3.9] Can other teachers see who graded the student?

by Richard van Iwaarden -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

This is puzzling me. I have a strong memory that the screen 'view all submissions' not only had the Last modified (grade) column, but also the name of the teacher that graded.

But... now I can't find it anywhere.

We have multiple teachers in a course. Teachers want to see which other teacher/collegue graded the students. The students can get the information who graded them by going to the assignment, but is there really no possibility for other teachers to see who graded a student?

What am I missing?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Richard van Iwaarden

Re: [3.9] Can other teachers see who graded the student?

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

The grade history tab in the gradebook (or viewing the logs) is my go-to for this. You do have to filter it down to assignment and student but gives you who did what. 

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to John Provasnik

by Richard van Iwaarden -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Thanks John, I found that.

You are around for quite a while smile Am I remembering it wrong when I say the Moodle 1.9 also showed the grader in 'see all submissions'?

Would be nice to add the column there somewhere. Hiding is easy, making it displayed a lot more difficult.
In reply to Richard van Iwaarden

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Agreed, but in the meantime, you may want to have teachers post their name and date in the feedback. this is a policy in my school and it's been pretty smooth with seeing who graded what.