I am very pleased to announce that we are very close to release a new version (3.9.5) of the Moodle mobile app.
The main new features and improvements coming in this version are:
- Accessibility improvements to achieve WCAG 2.1 AA compliance
- H5P improvements (play packages using as much screen as possible and improve the way they are embedded)
- New Moodle 3.11 student completion support
- LTI 1.3 launch support
- iOS ITP settings support (to allow the iOS version of the app to embed content from different URLs)
- New option in iOS for allowing the user to open a file using the system Preview or a dedicated app
In this version, we've also upgraded the framework we use for building the app. Unfortunately there are several changes that might impact plugins or sites using their own custom mobile css.
- If you have developed a plugin that is supported for the mobile app please read: Adapt your Mobile plugins to Ionic 5
- If you have a Premium app subscription and your own Moodle App theme please read: Ionic5 style migration guide