H5P attempts report

H5P attempts report

by Amy Kivork -
Number of replies: 4

Hi there,

we have troubles with H5P attempts report.

Actually, we don't see any line "Attempt options"  in the Content Bank neither in the H5p content, nowhere. 

Could you please help us to find a way to see the attempts report?

We use Moodle 3.11.

This is a screenshot from Youtube video where the speaker shows the way to set the H5P attempts report. The video was downloaded on May 31, 2021.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Amy Kivork

Re: H5P attempts report

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Amy,

The attempt options settings can be found when you add an H5P activity to your course (not when you embed H5P content in other activities via the H5P button in the Atto editor).

If you enable attempt tracking, you can access the attempts report via a link at the top right of the H5P activity page. For students it is 'View my attempts' and for teachers 'View all attempts'.

For more details, please see the documentation H5P activity.

Average of ratings: Useful (3)
In reply to Helen Foster

by Amy Kivork -
Thank you, Helen. It hel[ed a lot.
In reply to Helen Foster

by Amy Kivork -

Hi Helen,

We can track the H5P as we add them from the Content bank as you advised in the previous subject where I asked how to track.

Now we can track but we need to restricts the attempts. 

Please let us know if there is such kind of possibility.

I saw in the H5P forums guys asking for this feature in 2017, but unfortunately, I was not able to find a reasonable solution.

Thank you