Hi all,We’re happy to announce a new Beta Testing initiative for our Moodle App, so that you can try out new features before they go live, and we can get feedback prior to the release of each new version.
For our upcoming 3.9.5 release we’re focusing on the overall use of Moodle App. To participate in the test, please:
2. Log in to your Moodle site through the app and do what a student would do on a typical day, such as browsing course content or completing an activity.
Please note that the following are expected to happen in the beta version you’ll be testing and we don’t need you to report these as issues:
- SCORM packages are not displayed correctly
- If your institution has custom CSS, it may not apply correctly
- If your institution uses third-party plugins such as Questionnaire, they may not work in the beta version of the app
3. Give us your feedback or report any issues you find through the Beta Testing Feedback survey. This link is also available in the app itself, under More (three lines) > Beta Testing Feedback.
Please share the test with anyone you think would like to participate, including students.
Moodle App Product Manager