Is there a way to make Rubric of the Forum Grade page as it is in the Submission Grade page

Is there a way to make Rubric of the Forum Grade page as it is in the Submission Grade page

by Dulitha Rajapaksha -
Number of replies: 3

Currently the rubric of the forum grading page shows in the sidebar of the page. Is there a way to make it larger as clicking an icon like it can in the assignment grading rubric? Something like below.

There seems to be no such option when I am inside in a forum grading.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dulitha Rajapaksha

Re: Is there a way to make Rubric of the Forum Grade page as it is in the Submission Grade page

by Giovanni Vosloo -
Hi Dulitha,

The two features in Moodle have not been designed in the same way. The assignment is for formal assessments and the forums is for light assessments, guiding, peer assessments etc and thus it will not have the same exact capability. Most of the time our clients just use the rating system for forums.
In reply to Giovanni Vosloo

Re: Is there a way to make Rubric of the Forum Grade page as it is in the Submission Grade page

by Dulitha Rajapaksha -
Thank you for the reply. So if I am to re-create the UI with the same functionality as assignments (Which has the said implementation of rubrics), what kind of development effort am I looking for? Is it something that we can done easily with a hook or is it something I need to bite my whole finger starting from nails smile
In reply to Dulitha Rajapaksha

by Giovanni Vosloo -
No problem at all.

So I am not a developer myself, but it looks like it can be a tricky one. We can wait for a more qualified person to comment or if needed we can at AOSIS (Moodle partner) assist with custom development.