Sign in to the Translation page

Sign in to the Translation page

by Péter Rózsahegyi -
Number of replies: 3

Hi All,

I need a little help. When I try to log in to moodle.org, via the Googlelogin process, everything is fine. When I accessed lang.moodle.org with the same Google account, I got this:

"A user with this username is already on the portal. If this is your account, please log in and link your link to the one on the settings page."

I know there is one: it's me. And I have already translated thousands of lines into Hungarian in AMOS. But then why it doesn't let me in now?

So Google login doesn't work. I asked for a password reminder to the same (seems to be known) email address. I got that if I typed it in correctly, an email would come. Well, it never comes. It's not even in my spam folder.

And here I ran out of ideas. A little help would be nice.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Péter Rózsahegyi

Re: Sign in to the Translation page

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Hi

I tried with a Gmail account and it sent a mail "A new account has been requested at 'Moodle translation'
using your email address", which is correct. I logged out and logged in without a problem. The people at the Languages forum could tell you more.

Hint to the moderator.
In reply to Visvanath Ratnaweera

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello both. I am moving this discussion to the Languages forum as suggested by Visvanath.
In reply to Péter Rózsahegyi

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Péter,

I have sent you a Moodle message about how we can solve your lang.moodle.org login problem.