Drag & Drop Images

Drag & Drop Images

by Kushan Rathnasekara -
Number of replies: 5

Dear All,

Could anyone guide me on how to have a transparent background for draggable items of drag & drop image quizzes . Suppose i place a background less png as a draggable image but when i drag & drop white background is appearing.

1. I want to remove background of each draggable items 

2. Can i remove the space which indicates the position in which the draggable item should be placed in the main image.

I see few css based solutions when i browsing the solution but nothing worked.

Thank you so much 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kushan Rathnasekara

Re: Drag & Drop Images

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
In reply to Dominique Bauer

by Kushan Rathnasekara -

Dear Bauer,

Exactly... Thank you so much.... 

However, as my firewall blocks the script i have to get it released from my end... else perfectly works...

Thank you once again....

Kushan

In reply to Dominique Bauer

by Kushan Rathnasekara -
Dear Bauer,

Thank you once again.

few things. is there anyway to make hotspot questions in moodle ?

Further, in yhour example of transparent background can i use png images or do i have to use svgs ? Sorry i couldn't test that as my firewall is still blocking that script entering.
In reply to Kushan Rathnasekara

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Kushan,

You can use png images and make the background transparent with PowerPoint or one of the many free online applications on the web.

At Transparent background ↗, I added "View JavaScript File" from which you can copy the script.

You will notice some changes in the script. It was a bit more difficult for Firefox which often takes a long time to load the question, but the script should now work in Chrome and Firefox.

Maybe the H5P plugin for Moodle can do "Hotspot" questions. I didn't have time to really check it out.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)