Course completion settings - Dashboard not showing 100%

Course completion settings - Dashboard not showing 100%

by Gerald Crumbley -
Number of replies: 3

I've been trying to figure out how to force students to retake a SCORM if they fail the initial quiz. I posted a question here but no one has answered.

So, I was able to create a workaround by setting up two identical Course Presentations and Knowledge Checks. If students fail the first one, they have to view the second presentation before they can take the second quiz. (if they fail after two attempts, tough).

Now, my issue is that if students pass the initial quiz, their dashboard only shows 66% complete. I can't seem to get the Course Completion settings to work. Here are my settings:

With these settings, looks to me like if either of the Quizzes (ANY selected activities) are completed, then the course should be marked "Completed".

What am I missing?

Please advise . . . . . . 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gerald Crumbley

Re: Course completion settings - Dashboard not showing 100%

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Gerald,

The percentages shown in the Course overview on the Dashboard relate only to the percentage of activities with activity completion set that have been completed. The percentages do NOT relate to course completion.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Helen Foster

by Gerald Crumbley -

Thank you!

Now, is there a way to set all activities as "completed" when the main one is completed?

In reply to Gerald Crumbley

by Shirley Gregorczyk -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Manually, one by one from the Course Activity Report - no mass updates.