Finding questions made on quiz context level

Finding questions made on quiz context level

by Peter Jonker -
Number of replies: 5

Hi, I am dealing with an environment where most of the questions were made in System context. I was able to export all these questions using the export tool. I am however looking for a way to find all the questions made on course or quiz level. What is the way to find all of these questions and export them at the same time?

Thanks for advising!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Peter Jonker

Re: Finding questions made on quiz context level

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
All the questions are in the mdl_question table. That is linked to mdl_context through mdl_question_categories.
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Peter Jonker -
Hi Tim, thanks for your reply and your info really helps if you want to get the questions right from the database. However this question is from a customer that wants to search for and export these questions using the frontend of Moodle. The customer does not know upfront where all these questions are.
In reply to Peter Jonker

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Also, there is Admin -> Reports -> Question instances
Average of ratings: Useful (3)
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Peter Jonker -
Hi Tim, that was exactly what we were looking for. Amazing that after 12 years of working with Moodle I never viewed that report and did not know it existed. Thanks again! Peter