- after a migration from a shared hosting to our own root server we are facing some issues, which at times even crash the server: "Server Error 403 Forbidden - You do not have permission to access this document". This only happens in this particular activity.
- When trying to register the moved site the registration plugin tells us that registration had been successful. But when I check the task log files there's an error: Scheduled task failed: website registration (core\task\registration_cron_task), The hub cannot access your site at https://go-moodle.de - Unexpected HTTP response code 503. Your Moodle site and the hub need to be able to communicate with each another.
- The following task also fails: Scheduled task failed: Remove temporary write access from controlled links (repository_onedrive\remove_temp_access_task), 'Cannot connect as system user'
Have you got any ideas how to pin down the problem? Where to look?
Here's some background information on our system:
- moodle-Version Version 3.10.4 (Build: 20210510) (2020110904)
- Operating system: Debian 10.9
- Plesk Obsidian v18.0.35_build1800210430.11 os_Debian 10.0
- SQL-data base: MariaDB localhost:3306