Snap Moodle Theme

Snap Moodle Theme

by Roberta Ribeiro -
Number of replies: 1

Hi,

My names is Roberta and I live in Brazil. I would like some help as I installed Moodle version 3.11 and was trying to install the Snap version 3.9 Theme. The theme couldn`t be installed. This versions are not compatible? Appears a note saying that this archive is too big for the server. (in portuguese)

Should I download a previous version from Moodle? Or should I change the server? I would like to install this theme.

Hope hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Roberta

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Roberta Ribeiro

Re: Snap Moodle Theme

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Dear Roberta,

Looking at https://moodle.org/plugins/theme_snap/versions - it seems that only M3.9 and below is supported. There has been some changes to the core code that affects themes in Moodle 3.10 and 3.11, the changes would certainly cause breakage. Therefore I suggest that you install Moodle 3.9 on a test server and then evaluate the theme. Then if you're happy, do change the server, but downgrading is very difficult and not recommended. Therefore, best to start a fresh with a clean Moodle 3.9.

Kind regards,

Gareth