Fatal Error /backup/util/loggers/error_log_logger.class.php'

Fatal Error /backup/util/loggers/error_log_logger.class.php'

by Halim Asa -
Number of replies: 3

When I click the settings cog in the course and click the backup button, I get an error like the one below.

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lms/backup/util/loggers/error_log_logger.class.php' (include_path='/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lms/lib/pear:.:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear') in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lms/backup/util/includes/backup_includes.php on line 71

I cannot get a backup, can you help with this issue? The problem may be caused by

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Halim Asa

Re: Fatal Error /backup/util/loggers/error_log_logger.class.php'

by Leon Stringer -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

What version of Moodle is this?

Presumably file backup/util/loggers/error_log_logger.class.php is missing from your site's source code folder.

If this file is missing possibly other files are too, so you may want to ensure the Moodle source code is being copied correctly.

In reply to Leon Stringer

Re: Fatal Error /backup/util/loggers/error_log_logger.class.php'

by Halim Asa -
Thank you for the answer, I was only able to find time and refresh the files from my work.

Yes, when I threw the files again, the backup screen started to open, but I still get different errors in the customsert module. When I say edit the private certificate, the following errors appear on the screen above and below the certificate editing page.

line 112 of /mod/customcert/view.php: call to mod_customcert\report_table->__construct()
get_user_field_name() is deprecated. Please use \core_user\fields::get_display_name() instead
line 3373 of /lib/deprecatedlib.php: call to debugging()
line 82 of /mod/customcert/classes/report_table.php: call to get_user_field_name()
line 112 of /mod/customcert/view.php: call to mod_customcert\report_table->__construct()

Footer
get_extra_user_fields() is deprecated. Please use the \core_user\fields API instead.
line 3331 of /lib/deprecatedlib.php: call to debugging()
line 263 of /mod/customcert/classes/certificate.php: call to get_extra_user_fields()
line 204 of /mod/customcert/classes/report_table.php: call to mod_customcert\certificate::get_issues()
line 2091 of /lib/tablelib.php: call to mod_customcert\report_table->query_db()
line 157 of /mod/customcert/view.php: call to table_sql->out()
user_picture::fields() is deprecated. Please use the \core_user\fields API instead.
line 256 of /lib/outputcomponents.php: call to debugging()
line 264 of /mod/customcert/classes/certificate.php: call to user_picture::fields()
line 204 of /mod/customcert/classes/report_table.php: call to mod_customcert\certificate::get_issues()
line 2091 of /lib/tablelib.php: call to mod_customcert\report_table->query_db()
line 157 of /mod/customcert/view.php: call to table_sql->out()