Lets try this first post in the forums. When logging into the app, the dashboard doesn't show any courses to any user. It seems as if the corresponding blocks aren't visible.
The App worked fine and showed the courses until we did an update.
- checked the correct enrolment -> in the browser, the users can see their courses, they are visible. It was tested with multiple users.
- tried turning on debugging in the app and in the browser according to https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Moodle_Mobile_debugging_WS_requests, i couldn't see any debug message.
- tried reproducing it on a MoodleCloud site and opening it in the app. There, the courses are shown and therefore i can't reproduce the problem there.
- tried with the moodle desktop app, moodle mobile app including reinstallation. Both show the same behaviour (= no courses shown)
- adding for example the block "Recently accessed courses" to the default dashboard in the site-administration also shows it in the app (which confirms that the app works).
Just the regular courses are not shown in the app. I think the blocks which show the courses on our website are customized and we can't go back to the guys who made it.
Attached is a screenshot of the moodle desktop app. The moodle app also doesn't show the courses.
Do you guys have any ideas on how we could approach the problem?
Thank you and kind regards,