Assignment - FIle only Partially uploaded

Assignment - FIle only Partially uploaded

by Adelia van Tonder -
Number of replies: 2

Can anyone please help me with this problem.  I currently experiencing various problems with my Assignment Module and don't know if this is MySQL related or due to the fact that I have over 500 submitted assignments.  Is there a limitiation on the maximum amount of assignments that can be uploaded for one course?

As off this morning the sort functions in the assigment module do not work anymore.  If I use either the Last Modified (Learner) or Last modified (Teacher) functions it returns - Nothing to Display.

The learners also connot upload assignment files anymore as it gives them an error message stating that the file has only been partially uploaded.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Adelia van Tonder

Re: Assignment - FIle only Partially uploaded

by Pablo Etcheverry -
Picture of Core developers
Sounds to me like a storage problem. Are you hosting this Moodle by yourself? Do you know of any disk space limitations?
Cheers,
Pablo
In reply to Pablo Etcheverry

Re: Assignment - FIle only Partially uploaded

by R Ullrich -

HELP!!! 

The "file partially uploaded" problem started on me this morning.  I have a limit of 100 GB and am using under 2% of the space.  So it's not a space issue.  Nothing has changed on the site since yesterday.  Students seem to be able to upload a txt file but not a doc file.

HELP!!!!

Thanks