Integration with Teams - Moodle 3.10.1

Integration with Teams - Moodle 3.10.1

by Dave Emsley -
Number of replies: 0

Hi Everyone,

I've started to install MicroSoft Teams plugin and following the documetnation at: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/install-moodle-integration

It has a video and following that video I download the PowerShell script and run it with admin privilege.  However I get the following from the PowerShell and it just seems to hang:

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> cd F:\Users\Dave\Downloads\Moodle-AzureAD-Powershell\Moodle-AzureAD-Powershell
PS F:\Users\Dave\Downloads\Moodle-AzureAD-Powershell\Moodle-AzureAD-Powershell> .\Moodle-AzureAD-Script.ps1

Untrusted repository
You are installing the modules from an untrusted repository. If you trust this repository, change its
InstallationPolicy value by running the Set-PSRepository cmdlet. Are you sure you want to install the modules from
'PSGallery'?

[Y] Yes  [A] Yes to All  [N] No  [L] No to All  [S] Suspend  [?] Help (default is "N"): Y

Can anyone please explain what I can do, or should have done to get the thing to progress further?

Cheers

Dave
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit - just leave it running for ages, and ages, and ages, and eventually it will work.

Edit2 - There's also a link below /admin/settings.php?section=local_o365&s_local_o365_tabs=0 that says "Click here for manual instructions"

Note to Admin - Delete this if you want but it may be informative to others as impatient as I am.

Cheers

Dave

Average of ratings: -