Fordson Theme Header and Footer Adjustments

Fordson Theme Header and Footer Adjustments

by Brad Reid -
Number of replies: 4

I know there are SCSS options for this but I can't seem to figure it out.  I am looking to be able to do a couple of things....

1.  Adjust the color of all the text in my footer to white so that I can adjust the footer background color to #004684.  Currently with the text being black it does not show up very well.

2. Adjust the header size on the "Site Home" page.  I can adjust the header image height on the settings menu but it doesn't seem to do anything.  It also seems to be a different height on for the dashboard and the others (site home and courses are the same size and narrower than the dashboard).

Thanks if anyone can assist

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Brad Reid

This forum post has been removed

The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
In reply to Brad Reid

Re: Fordson Theme Header and Footer Adjustments

by murat balta -

bende aynı problemi yaşıyorum...

Translation:

i am having the same problem...

(Edited by Gareth J Barnard - Translate into English - original submission Saturday, 19 June 2021, 5:44 PM)

In reply to murat balta

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Dear Murat,

This forum is for discussions in English only. If you'd like to participate in a discussion in English, please stay around; if you'd prefer Turkish, please go to https://moodle.org/course/view.php?id=17.

Kind regards,

Gareth
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Abet Laurito -
Hello, I am using Fordson in Moodle 10.5 and I cannot activate footer changes in the site admin menu -appearance-themes-Fordson menu. WHow do I resolve this issue? Thanks.