Adding a survey

Adding a survey

by Gabri Z -
Number of replies: 8

Is it possible to add a questionnaire/survey, not tied to any course and available even to visitors?

Basically, if I could create a blank paje with just a Feedback activity (not tied to any course) that would be perfect.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gabri Z

Re: Adding a survey

by Hugo Ribeiro -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
I guess you can create a single activity course and then link it wherever you want.
We do it for our end of the year survey.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Gabri Z

Ri: Adding a survey

by Gabri Z -
There is an 'Activity' block that I can add to the home page, and put a survey in it.
Oddly enough, I have not it available to add to a Page.
In reply to Gabri Z

Re: Ri: Adding a survey

by Aric Joshua -
You're probably aware that there's also a Feedback block that may be utilized in conjunction with the Feedback activity. Also, why would you put an assessment form in the middle of a block? There's only so much room for questions, and it's on the right side of a column, so it's not exactly in a place where your users will naturally focus on its cookie clicker 2
In reply to Gabri Z

Re: Adding a survey

by Joost Elshoff -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Hi Gabri,

How about adding a feedback form to the Site home page? If you enabled having a section on the site home, you can add virtually every activity / resource there. You may want to enable responding for guests, but that's not that big a deal.

Check the Feedback or Questionnaire activity modules for Moodle, and read this: https://docs.moodle.org/310/en/Front_page_settings
Average of ratings: Useful (4)
In reply to Joost Elshoff

Ri: Re: Adding a survey

by Gabri Z -
Thanks Joost. I had already found that plugins.
What would be perfect, it's BLOCK plugin. Unfortunately, the only one I have found uses an external service: Evaluations (EvaSys).
In reply to Gabri Z

Re: Ri: Re: Adding a survey

by Joost Elshoff -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
You know there's also a Feedback block, that can be used with the Feedback activity. And: Why would you have an evaluation form in a block? There's only limited space for questions, and it's not really located in such a manner that your users will automatically focus on it, as it's on the right side in a column.
In reply to Joost Elshoff

Ri: Re: Ri: Re: Adding a survey

by Gabri Z -
Thanks for reply.
I've bben asked to add a survey to express preferences on future courses subjects.
This has to be accessible to everyone.